Monday, December 1, 2008

Reflect

How do you see yourself using technology in the classroom as an educator?

I can see myself using technology in many ways, and throughout the past few weeks have learned so much about how to properly use it in the class. Some of the main points would be Webquests, Google Docs, a teacher website, Podcasts, Interactive educational websites, Power Points, Scavenger hunts, YouTube, etc. The ways to use it are endless and many of the lessons that are taught everyday can be integrated into technology.


How have your views of technology in the classroom changed over the past seven weeks?


I never looked at some tools to be educational, I always thought of some to be entertainment. Now I can see using them in my classroom for lesson and still teach the students the material. I am excited to implement my technology into the classroom.

No comments: